Tuesday, July 31, 2007

July 31, 2007

Sweatin' with the Oldies
Boomers and exercise is not a new concept rather one that needs renewing. Exercise facilities are adjusting their routines to accommodate the aging population and are more joint friendly. Elderly communities are incorporating fitness centers to attract the boomer generation that is health conscious. Read the following article to encourage you to start or continue daily exercise.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18507634/site/newsweek/page/1/

5 comments:

The Girl Next Door said...

It was wonderful to have had the opportunity to meet you. This is a fast growing issue for so many baby boomers.

Catherine said...

One interesting post after another - great work!
Catherine

Chris said...

I have increased my activity significantly over the past year and have lost almost 40 pounds without changing my diet! My goal for this year is to modify my diet and perhaps loose another 40 pounds, or even 20! Nice work.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.